Virtual Observation Links
- To virtually observe election processes, click on the link in the table below next to the election process listed.
- The viewing session will appear when the workload begins and end when the workload is complete.
- If there are no election processes listed, it means that our team members are on a break and will return shortly or have finished for the day.
- Click here to view and download a copy of the Alameda County Registrar of Voters Observer Guidelines Election Observations Rights and Responsibilities
- All in-person observers are required to wear face coverings over their nose, mouth and surrounding areas of lower face.
- Election observers must adhere to any health and safety provisions in place in the county in which the observation occurs.
- All election observers shall follow practices that help control and prevent the spread of COVID-19, including daily self-screening at home daily prior to arriving at their observation location.
- For a list of election processes, refer to the table above.